Indigo Magic is an on demand course that explores different ways to enhance and manipulate fabric as the foundation layer for your Zen Stitching projects.
This is an on-demand course where you will discover the magic of indigo. With recorded video lessons and downloadable pdf handouts you can watch and create as you go. This means you can watch the entire contents in one weekend, or spread out the creative journey into a time and space that fits your busy lifestyle.
Along with instructions on how to set up a fail safe indigo vat, you'll also learn how to fold/stitch/tie a number of different Japanese shibori patterns.
You have lifetime access to the information - so if you need to go back and refresh your memory you can.
What you'll get:
- 30 detailed videos with step by step instructions
- Downloadable pdf worksheets to accompany each technique
- Ability to ask questions with a detailed response within 24 hours
- Access to a private community where you can share your experiments
- What fabrics work best with Indigo
- How to prepare your fabric so you get the best results
- Discover how to set up a fail proof indigo vat
- How and when to revive an indigo vat
- Learn over 20 different shibori patterns with clear, step by step instructions